WELCOME! Christ welcomed all who were searching for truth, peace and joy! We, the Roman Catholic faith community of Our Lady of Sorrows welcomes all people to come and find truth and peace within our walls. A joy filled community based on Sacred Scripture, Tradition, and the Sacraments seeks to provide an inviting and spiritually fulfilling faith journey for all who seek a deeper, truth filled relationship with the risen Christ. We sincerely hope to offer hospitality and friendship to everyone in the name of Christ our Savior. Please come join us!
May God’s peace be with you,
The parishioners of Our Lady of Sorrows
Our next Alpha Begins on September 12th - Registration information coming soon!
Our Lady of Sorrows just got FORMED! - THE BEST CATHOLIC CONTENT ALL IN ONE PLACE!
Please enjoy this free subscription to Formed.org, where you can stream hundreds of hours of inspiring movies and video series, read bestselling Catholic eBooks, and listen to audio presentations from the Church’s most compelling speakers! All available from virtually any device...anytime, anywhere.
It's easy to register:
- Go to Formed.org
- Enter our PARISH CODE on the homepage: YVN4RP
- Create a personal account with your email and password
- Access the truth, beauty, and meaning of the Catholic Faith anytime, anywhere ...with FORMED
A Prayer for Missionary Disciples
Saturday Vigil, 5:15 pm
Daily Mass Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am
Saturday, 9:00 am
Holy Days, 6:30 am, 9:00 am, & 6:00 pm
Holidays 9:00 am
Reconciliation: Saturday, 4-4:45 pm or by appointment
- Father John Donovan, Pastor
- Deacon Dale Crotsley, Youth/Pastoral Minister
- Jackie Adams, Director of Faith Formation
- Diane Rigotti, Director of RCIA/Adult Faith Formation
- Matthew Vavalle, Music Director
- Amy Sullivan, Business Administrator
- Kathryn O'Brien, Information Technology
- Kelley Marconi, Bulletin Editor
- Bob Rostiser, Maintenance
- Peter Klie, Maintenance
- Mitch Bomysoad, Maintenance
Closed on Friday
After all Masses on Hospitality Weekends (the 3rd weekend of the month, September through May)