WELCOME! Christ welcomed all who were searching for truth, peace and joy! We, the Roman Catholic faith community of Our Lady of Sorrows welcomes all people to come and find truth and peace within our walls. A joy filled community based on Sacred Scripture, Tradition, and the Sacraments seeks to provide an inviting and spiritually fulfilling faith journey for all who seek a deeper, truth filled relationship with the risen Christ. We sincerely hope to offer hospitality and friendship to everyone in the name of Christ our Savior. Please come join us!
May God’s peace be with you,
The parishioners of Our Lady of Sorrows
Saturday Vigil, 5:15 pm
Daily Monday - Friday, 6:30 am & 9:00 am
Saturday, 9:00 am
Reconciliation: Saturday, 4-5 pm or by appointment
Making Missionary Disciples
2016 Hope Appeal
The annual Hope Appeal in the Diocese of Syracuse continues throughout August. Thank you so much to everyone who has already made a pledge. If you have not already had the opportunity to do so, we ask that you prayerfully consider a donation. We are called to be merciful, so please be generous - your support helps so many in our Diocese.
Our Lady of Sorrows just got FORMED! - THE BEST CATHOLIC CONTENT ALL IN ONE PLACE!
Please enjoy this free subscription to Formed.org, where you can stream hundreds of hours of inspiring movies and video series, read bestselling Catholic eBooks, and listen to audio presentations from the Church’s most compelling speakers! All available from virtually any device...anytime, anywhere.
It's easy to register:
- Go to Formed.org
- Enter our PARISH CODE on the homepage: YVN4RP
- Create a personal account with your email and password
- Access the truth, beauty, and meaning of the Catholic Faith anytime, anywhere ...with FORMED
2016 Super Raffle
The 2016 Our Lady of Sorrows Super Raffle drawing and party will be held on September 13, 2016! Did you get your ticket yet for a chance to win the top prize of $7,500 or prizes totaling $15,000? If not, get your application form submitted as soon as possible as only 350 tickets will be sold. Tickets cost $100 and include admission for two adults to the party and drawing at Traditions at the Glen from 5:30-8:00 pm on September 13th. This is a great opportunity to win a cash prize and to help support our various church activities throughout the year. Application forms are available by contacting the church office at (607) 748-8287.
Closed on Friday
After all Masses on Hospitality Weekends (the 3rd weekend of the month, September through May)
- Father John Kurgan, Pastor
- Father Matthew Brown, In Residence
- Deacon Dale Crotsley, Youth/Pastoral Minister
- Jackie Adams, Director of Faith Formation
- Diane Rigotti, Director of RCIA/Adult Faith Formation
- Matthew Vavalle, Music Director
- Amy Sullivan, Business Administrator
- Kathryn O'Brien, Information Technology
- Lucy McCarthy, Secretary
- Mary Butler, Secretary
- Kelley Marconi, Bulletin Editor
- Bob Rostiser, Maintenance
- Carol Wells, Maintenance
- Michael Restuccia, Maintenance